Sunday 28 June 2015

New Arrivals.

As a birthday present to myself I put an order into Amera Plastic Mouldings. I have been meaning to pick up some of their blown plastic terrain for some time. I need some extra Post Apoc Terrain.

The goodies box. Quick delivery and with some extra bits. Thanks Amera! Shall we go dig into the box?

A large blast crater. 


Crumbly ruins. 

Crashed helicopter gunship. This may make a good objective. 

Bombed out ruins. I got one of these when Amera first started long long ago. I sold it on and regretted it ever since. Time for another. 


Some old ruins from the fantasy line. 

Ruined building from the fantasy line. 


Extras. A floor, some blast craters and a scrap barricade. 

I need to get these based ready for paint, flock and extra details from the bits box. I think the next couple of months will be focused on terrain.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to seeing how you progress with them, thanks for the mention!

    ReplyDelete