Saturday 2 July 2016

Post Birthday Loot.

Hello and welcome back to my blog. It has been a little while since my last post.

Life has been pretty much me shouting at a pair of naughty kittens. I suspect that they think their names are "Oi" and "stop that!".

I have been on a major Ork/Trog vibe at the moment. This includes reading the Gorkamorka and Digganob rules. I have also been working on my house rules for Neutronyork3000 rules. The movement rules never really clicked with me and I have some twists I want to add.

In other news I had a birthday a week and bit ago and landed myself a lot of great wargames loot. I have to thank my amazing wife for the loot.

First up is some ready to play terrain for my 15mm stuff.

Some big storage tanks. They look good but may need a couple of washes and a bit of weathering.

A nice ruin.


The roof and floors come out. It's a nice peice. I am looking forward to my 15mm forces scrapping around this ruin.


There was also some 28mm bits too.  There was a resin toxic pool set which will be great in the undercity or wasteland.


There was also this 3D printed building.

This would work for a post apoc town, undercity/underhive or even Orks. I managed to get this undercoated during the breaks in between down pours.

It is nicely detailed. 3D printing will revolutionise our hobby when it gets more affordable. 




Hopefully I will get a chance to paint them when the kittens get beyond rampaging and destroying everything phase. 

It wouldn't be a birthday if you didn't get yourself a few treats too would it? As I am revamping my Trogs/Orks I decided to replace my Blood Axes. The present RT era figures will join a new warband. Kromlech provided some Afrika Korps Orks.  They fit the Blood Axe style nicely.  

The figures go together well. They need a little filler before painting.

I got a Kaptian Baddrukk. I like this figure and it will be handy to run my orks as a freebooter force if I ever decide to try playing 40K.


A Ork Mek was also bought. 

I also picked up a cheap Trukk on evilbay. 

This isn't a full Trukk but it will fill a transport slot for my Evil Sunz. The Trukk needs a little repair work, a few washes and a little weathering to get it ready for the table.

That's all for now. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment