Sunday 14 April 2013

Back from the internet less wastes...with new terrain.

I am back from my forced internet silence. Dratted ISP companies messing us about. I have not been idle during my time away. 

I have been working on the background for putting a 2000AD/Judge Dredd style Megacity on Mattblackgod's world. There as been difficulties in figuring out it escaped the Orbital Bombardment that turned the world to a cinder but I am getting there. Details will follow. 

And now for some terrain....

Some quick hills to break up LOS. Made form polystyrene sheets. 



A simple wall. This may get use with my Sci Fi city set but I put it here as the wall is leaning, although you can't see it in this picture.

The other side. You can just make out thats its tilting. 


1 comment:

  1. Meh, looks fine! Just tell anyone that points it out that the techtonic plates shifted during the holocost and the wall is about to collapse.

    ReplyDelete