Sunday 22 September 2013

Some WIPs...

Just a couple of WIPs of thing I am working on....


Halloween is on the way...so I got on with a GW Garden of Morr...


Not much left to do. A wash to tone it down and static grass. Better pictures to follow. I may look into making extra graves. I want a Halloween game this year. 

I was left alone unsupervised yesterday so I went on a terrain building binge. 


A mix of Sci-Fi Frontier World, Sci Fi Post Apoc and Sci- Fi Urban terrain. I guess it would have been easier to say Sci-Fi terrain. Its mostly junk from the recycled bin. Cardboard packaging, old gift cards, tool box insert, a bit of washing machine packing, plastic drinking straws, a old cassette box, wire mesh, corrugated card and cereal packing card. In fact the poster board bases and plastic bases I am using as windows are the only bought items. 

The card packaging was reenforced with builders spay foam. I had to cut the excess back to make it fit on the bases. 

All they need is basing and some paint. I may look in the bits box for stuff to add a little more detail. I feel the building with the circular feature on the top may benefit from a comms array or turret of some description. 

I am planning a new character for the recent campaign I have had the Stalkers from Asylum City involved in. Introducing Professor Steel and his steam powered Combat suit. 


This was a old Andriods toy. The head was cut off and a torso from EM4 combat zone inserted into the hole. I plan to build up the front with putty and to add weapons. The Prof built the suit to help him survive the dangers of the wastelands of Mattblackgod's world. 



2 comments:

  1. Sweet work, love the converted walker guy. The garden of morr set is coming along nicely. I need to make October build a graveyard month or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes more graves we think too!!

    ReplyDelete