Sunday 19 October 2014

WIP Time

Welcome back. 

Just a few WIPs for the things that I have been working on.  

First up a couple of Empress Modern British for my After the End setting. I have tried to make them look a little more Post Apoc. One thing that I have been trying to is to replicate the new British Multi Terrain Pattern (MTP) camouflage. This is what I have come up with so far. The flesh & weapons still need finishing. Comments and  critiques appreciated.   

I have taken some inspiration from Brummie and took the pictures outside in the garden.


There has been some extra progress on the Building Up Competition over on the Post Apoc Wargames forum. 

The new shack has been added. I have added some rag curtains to the door and windows. The shack is constructed from scraps of plastic card, cardboard, corrugated card, balsa wood and lolly sticks. 

The pipe brackets are made from green stuff putty. Gesso is used as the undercoat. 



All that is left is construct the roof and paint it up. 

Thanks for looking. 

3 comments:

  1. Outstanding progress, that tower looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Building is coming along nicely mate. Love what you did with the Empress heli-crew. I nearly picked them up at Derby wishe I had now great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cracking work all round dude!

    ReplyDelete